Welcome to Software Zone 365! Your privacy is critically important to us, and we are committed to being transparent about how we collect, use, and share information about you. This policy is intended to help you understand:
- What information we collect about you
- How we use information we collect
- How we share information we collect
- How we store and secure information we collect
- How to access and control your information
- How we transfer information we collect internationally
- Other important privacy information
1. Information We Collect
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so — for example, to provide our Services, to communicate with you, or to make our Services better.
We collect information in three ways: if and when you provide information to us, automatically through operating our services, and from outside sources. Let’s go over the information that we collect.
Information You Provide to Us
It’s probably no surprise that we collect information that you provide to us directly. Here are some examples:
- Communications With Us: You may also provide us with information when you respond to surveys, communicate with our engineers about a support question, post a question about your site in our public forums, or sign up for a newsletter.
- Information We Collect Automatically: We also collect some information automatically:
- Log Information: Like most online service providers, we collect information that web browsers, mobile devices, and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, IP address, unique device identifiers, language preference, referring site, the date and time of access, operating system, and mobile network information.
- Usage Information: We collect information about your usage of our Services. We use this information to get insights on how people use our services, so we can make our services better.
2. How We Use Information We Collect
We use information about you as mentioned above and for the purposes listed below:
- To provide our Services–for example, to set up and maintain your account or charge you for any of our paid Services;
- To further develop and improve our Services–for example by adding new features that we think our users will enjoy or will help them to create and manage their websites more efficiently;
- To monitor and analyze trends and better understand how users interact with our Services, which helps us improve our Services and make them easier to use;
- To measure, gauge, and improve the effectiveness of our advertising, and better understand user retention and attrition–for example, we may analyze how many individuals purchased a plan after receiving a marketing message or the features used by those who continue to use our Services after a certain length of time;
- To communicate with you, for example through an email, about offers and promotions offered by Software Zone 365 and others we think will be of interest to you, solicit your feedback, or keep you up to date on Software Zone 365 and our products; and
- To personalize your experience using our Services, provide content recommendations, target our marketing messages to groups of our users (for example, those who have a particular plan with us or have been our user for a certain length of time), and serve relevant advertisements.
3. How We Share Information We Collect
The information we collect is used to improve our services and enhance your experience with Software Zone 365. Here are the ways we might share your information:
- With third-party vendors who need to know information about you in order to provide their services to us, or to provide their services to you or your site. This group includes vendors that help us provide our Services to you (like payment providers that process your credit and debit card information, fraud prevention services that allow us to analyze fraudulent payment transactions, postal and email delivery services that help us stay in touch with you, customer chat and email support services that help us communicate with you), those that assist us with our marketing efforts (e.g., by providing tools for identifying a specific marketing target group or improving our marketing campaigns), and those that help us understand and enhance our Services (like analytics providers). We require vendors to agree to privacy commitments in order to share information with them.
- With third-party networks to serve advertisements on our website. We may share certain information such as your location, browser, and cookie data and other data relating to your use of our Service with our advertising partners to deliver advertisements that may be of interest to you.
- As part of a merger, sale of company assets, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company where customer information would be one of the transferred assets. In such a transaction, user information, including Personal Information collected from you through your use of our Services, could be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party.
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request, including, but not limited to, meeting national security or law enforcement requirements.
4. How We Store and Secure Information We Collect
We take all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
- We use SSL/TLS encryption for data transmitted to and from our Services.
- We follow standards set by the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling credit card data.
- We apply the principles of need-to-know and least privilege and access limitations to minimize the possibility of privacy breaches.
- We regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
5. How to Access and Control Your Information
You have several choices available when it comes to your information:
- Limit the Information that You Provide: If you have an account with us, you can choose not to provide the optional account information, profile information, and transaction and billing information.
- Limit Access to Information On Your Mobile Device: Your mobile device operating system should provide you with the option to discontinue our ability to collect stored information or location information via our mobile apps.
- Opt-Out of Electronic Communications: You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from us. Just follow the instructions in those messages.
- Set Your Browser to Reject Cookies: At this time, Software Zone 365 does not respond to “do not track” signals across all of our Services. However, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies before using Software Zone 365’s websites, with the drawback that certain features of Software Zone 365’s websites may not function properly without the aid of cookies.
- Close Your Account: While we’d be very sad to see you go, if you no longer want to use our Services, you can close your account.
6. How We Transfer Information We Collect Internationally
International transfers of information we collect about you may be made for the purposes described in this policy to entities located in countries which may not have equivalent privacy and data protection laws to the country in which you reside. In such cases, we ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place to protect your personal information.
7. Other Important Privacy Information
- California Privacy Rights: California law permits users who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, a list of the third parties to whom we have disclosed their Personal Information (if any) for their direct marketing purposes in the previous calendar year, as well as the type of Personal Information disclosed to those parties.
- EU Data Protection Rights: If you are located in the EU, you may have certain rights regarding your personal data, including the right to access, correct, or delete data we process through your use of the Services.